Man, if Jaysaun, Ed OG, and Slaine decide to drop an album you can call it game over for the competition! I mean check out what they do over this Teddy Roxpin production! This is probably one of the ills competitions in the game and I can only hope that lightning strikes twice when it comes to an album.
As it is, this is off of Jaysaun’s forthcoming project…and that’s going to be certified ill in it’s own right.
Source: I Knew This Was Coming!
1. Intro (Giants On The Earth) (produced by Apathy)
2. Demigodz Is Back (produced by Apathy)
3. Dumb High ft. Open Mic (produced by Apathy)
4. Never Take Me Out ft. Termanology (produced by Teddy Roxpin)
5. Just Can’t Quit ft. Scoop Deville (produced by Apathy)
6. Worst Nightmare (produced by DJ Premier)
7. Can’t Fool Me ft. Eternia (produced by Apathy)
8. DGZ x NYGz ft. Panchi of NYG’z & DJ Premier (produced by Chumzilla)
9. Dead In The Middle (produced by Apathy)
10. The Gospel According To… ft. Planetary of Outerspace (produced by Skammadix)
11. Raiders Cap (produced by Apathy)
12. The Fallen Angels (produced by Apathy)
13. The Summer Of Sam (produced by The Snowgoons)
14. Tomax & Xamot (produced by Will C.)
15. Captain Caveman ft. RA The Rugged Man (produced by Teddy Roxpin)
16. Audi 5000 (produced by Marco Polo)
I was modestly excited about this project. I say modestly because usually when a collective like this comes together for an album the expectations far exceed the product. With that being said, that is not the case with this album. This album is incredibly refined with proper production and scintillating rhyme schemes. KILLmatic is a complete project.