Artist: DJ Enyoutee
Album: Power Of Words
1. Milano Constantine – Flying Saucers produced by DJ Enyoutee
2. King Magnetic & SmooVth – Broadcasting Live produced by Haleem The GodBrother
3. Alpha Faktion – Creative Control “Re-Program” produced by Venom
4. D Strong & King RA – VLAD TV produced by Supreme Da Almighty
5. Realio Sparkzwell – Save My City produced by Plague MD
6. Zagnif Nori & King Author – Head Hunting produced by Plague MD
7. Dirt Platoon – ’88 produced by 3I’sYd
8. Rap P – Make It or Take It produced by Supreme Da Almighty
9. The Bad Seed – What I’m On produced by Tensho
10. Alpha Faktion & Starvin B – Inner Savage produced by Plague MD
11. Planet Asia, Tone Cuff, Krumb Snatcha – Sacred Math produced by Plague MD
12. I.N.F. – The Cycle produced by Plague MD
13. Reap – Who Knows? produced by Plague MD
14. Toxsicpreme Al-Amin – Shine produced by Rebelxgenius
15. D.V. Alias Khryst, Rock of Heltah Skeltah, Lord Have Mercy – Veteran Status Remix produced by DLP
16. Whichcraft – Bring The Light produced Plague MD
17. Born Unique & Milano Constantine – Destruct produced by DJ Spinna
18. UG, Skanks the Rap Martyr, King Author, Nowaah The Flood, DJ Tekwun, The Bad Seed, Zagnif Nori – Strength In Numbers produced by The Custodian Of Records
19. Planet Asia & Goretex – Return To Power produced by Supreme Da Almighty
20. L.E.O. & Last Measure – Ample Time produced by Plague MD
21. Alpha Faktion – Breaking Ground produced by Chess Pain
22. IDE – Mic Hog produced by DJ Enyoutee
23. Planet Asia – Over The Airwaves produced by Plague MD
24. Starvin B – The Flame Thrower produced by Plague MD
25. Planet Asia, Tone Cuff, Krumb Snatcha – Sacred Math Remix produced by Mr. Jack
I have yet to listen to this but I HAD to get it out there. DJ Enyoutee started releasing some singles months ago, and I had made the suggestion that these should be compiled in some form or fashion and I was told that was definitely going to be happening. And the Power Of Words is that thought to fruition.
I mean just look at this lineup! There are so many ill spittas and producers on this thing you can not go wrong! This is the kind of project that we run this site for! Awesome lineup and technically you can get it for free. But if you don’t put something down on a project of this nature…I am calling it right now…bitch move.
Put to the cause and support good music!
You know what it is!!! It’s time for that Physics Of Filth (Daniel Son, Asun Eastwood, and Futurewave) project and Baby Tech is the first offering featuring Da Cloth’s Mooch. This production is a bit unorthodox , a jazzy madness, that really allows you to focus on the lyricism of the aforementioned. I am excited about this one!
Man, I love this reworking of a classic! You’ve got K-Rino joining Ras Kass trading verses over an Apollo Brown reworking of the Diamond D classic remix of the original which is a sacred treasure of mine and many.
I really do love the addition of K-Rino to the track as he is one of the illest emcees, and also amongst the most underrated. His bars here are primo. Respect!
Can’t wait for the new project!
DJ Illegal of the Snowgoons linked up with Side Effect for a new project this past Halloween called, Musica De Los Muertos. There’s something a little maniacal in the lyricism, music, and the visuals. It’s a little like an audible walk through a distorted funhouse. Enjoy!
WateRR is quickly becoming one of my favorite artists. His voice and delivery is just unique. He has a gravel to his tone, but an effortless flow…hence his moniker perhaps. Here’s his channeling Mashawn Lynch for the track, Lynch’n, off his collaborative project with Doc Da Mindbenda, Chinese WateRR Torture, which is out now. The track fuses both smooth and raw elements of hip hop for audible splendor, and if you like this one you are going to love the other two tracks off the short project. The title track is absolutely amazing in my humble opinion.
Here we have an aggressive single from Fortunato backed by a hard-hitting, frenetic symphony by Scopic. The song knocks from all angles. From a lyrical perspective Fortunato demonstrates a rapid-fire flow and delivery that is chocked full of rewind moments.
This song can be found on his new project, MDCXVII.
Here’s a new single from the hitter, Supreme Cerebral, rocking over some unique and haunting production from The Kurse. The contrast between the aggressive flow/lyricism and the easily haunting rhythm is stark but paints a beautiful portrait en totale.
This song is off the forthcoming Cerebral project, Gaddafi, due out in December.
Apollo Brown and Joell Ortiz have a new collaborative album out called Mona Lisa which is quite dope. This track, Cocaine Fingertips, is not just given the video treatment, but more or less the cinematic treatment. Brown drops a tight beat in stealth mode with Ortiz painting some ill lines with his super refined flow, all mingled in this video between a Pablo Escobar-esque story line.
Very entertaining….COP THE ALBUM.
Eff Yoo and The Kurse are back in the lab and cooking up some heat. If you add such chefs as G.S. Advance, Spit Gemz, and Aye Wun to the mix then you have music as food for days.
The Kurse puts together a beat as a blessing for the emcees to launch salvos over. This vocal sample echoes in the background, while there is some savagery occurring on the mic.
I can’t wait for the new project to arrive.
He’s back again with another banger! Ca$ablanca has some fire for you eardrums over some production from B-Sun. As an artist, this man is relentless, releasing a stream of high-quality tracks over the course of 2018. Superior talent continues to produce superior music. You all can jot that down, and associate his name with it.
Here’s the second video single from the outstanding album from Def3, Small World, produced entirely by Late Night Radio. This track is one of the more uptempo and fun tracks from a great album that is filled with dopeness and positivity. If you love hip-hop, and I know you do, you are going to love this cut and this album.