Brooklyn resident, and Boston native, DJ Skizz is set to release his highly anticipated debut producer album,B.Q.E. (Brooklyn-Queens Experience) on 6-23-2013. This track is a video single for that same project and as you can hear from this joint, it’s that grimy and gritty hip hop that we all love and appreciate. I especially love to see Big Noyd on a track again. I have always enjoyed that flow and it’s like son hasn’t aged a bit since the late 90s! I am definitely looking forward to this project.
Source: I Knew This Was Coming!
1. Intro (Giants On The Earth) (produced by Apathy)
2. Demigodz Is Back (produced by Apathy)
3. Dumb High ft. Open Mic (produced by Apathy)
4. Never Take Me Out ft. Termanology (produced by Teddy Roxpin)
5. Just Can’t Quit ft. Scoop Deville (produced by Apathy)
6. Worst Nightmare (produced by DJ Premier)
7. Can’t Fool Me ft. Eternia (produced by Apathy)
8. DGZ x NYGz ft. Panchi of NYG’z & DJ Premier (produced by Chumzilla)
9. Dead In The Middle (produced by Apathy)
10. The Gospel According To… ft. Planetary of Outerspace (produced by Skammadix)
11. Raiders Cap (produced by Apathy)
12. The Fallen Angels (produced by Apathy)
13. The Summer Of Sam (produced by The Snowgoons)
14. Tomax & Xamot (produced by Will C.)
15. Captain Caveman ft. RA The Rugged Man (produced by Teddy Roxpin)
16. Audi 5000 (produced by Marco Polo)
I was modestly excited about this project. I say modestly because usually when a collective like this comes together for an album the expectations far exceed the product. With that being said, that is not the case with this album. This album is incredibly refined with proper production and scintillating rhyme schemes. KILLmatic is a complete project.