When you see that BigBob is on the production you know you are bound to get a banger! And that holds true with this cut featuring Milano Constatine and Mic Handz. You’ve got the organ in the background taking you to the darkest of places with methodical drums for the two accomplished emcees to rock over. Plus, at the end, you get LDonTheCut chopping it up at the end to literally put the finishing touches on a dope track!
I didn’t get to post this video a week ago, but I am still going to be sharing it because it’s that kind of dope people need to hear. You’ve got Rigz and Milano Constatine paying homage to the legend Big L with this short but compelling joint. Constatine laces a nice beat for Rigz who really represents. This joint goes hard.
Don’t confuse talent with pride, that’s just your ego / At once side you can dunk a little, but lack a free throw.
Well, here we are! Our Top 10 albums from 2018. I literally listened to hundreds of projects this year so giving you a top ten was no easy task considering not only the number of albums but also the quality. And these lists are always prone to spark debate and conversation, but that’s part of the fun, isn’t it? I simply wanted to shine a light on my favorite joints this year and in part give my definitive salute as a fan to these artists and their body of work. Here we go…Enjoy!!
I was just asking about this project the other day and it appears that the Grime Lords are dropping Wimbledon Dons, on October 10th so we are just a few days away from this goodness. Everything I have heard from Born Unique and Pete Twist has been absolute fire and the track Shyne, featuring Milano Constatine and Recognize Ali is exactly that…fiya! The cut has some tough bars, which you undoubtedly expect with this line up and Twist can certainly lace the bangers. Make no mistake about it, when this project drops, it’s going to drop heavy!
Artist: DJ Enyoutee
Album: Power Of Words
1. Milano Constantine – Flying Saucers produced by DJ Enyoutee
2. King Magnetic & SmooVth – Broadcasting Live produced by Haleem The GodBrother
3. Alpha Faktion – Creative Control “Re-Program” produced by Venom
4. D Strong & King RA – VLAD TV produced by Supreme Da Almighty
5. Realio Sparkzwell – Save My City produced by Plague MD
6. Zagnif Nori & King Author – Head Hunting produced by Plague MD
7. Dirt Platoon – ’88 produced by 3I’sYd
8. Rap P – Make It or Take It produced by Supreme Da Almighty
9. The Bad Seed – What I’m On produced by Tensho
10. Alpha Faktion & Starvin B – Inner Savage produced by Plague MD
11. Planet Asia, Tone Cuff, Krumb Snatcha – Sacred Math produced by Plague MD
12. I.N.F. – The Cycle produced by Plague MD
13. Reap – Who Knows? produced by Plague MD
14. Toxsicpreme Al-Amin – Shine produced by Rebelxgenius
15. D.V. Alias Khryst, Rock of Heltah Skeltah, Lord Have Mercy – Veteran Status Remix produced by DLP
16. Whichcraft – Bring The Light produced Plague MD
17. Born Unique & Milano Constantine – Destruct produced by DJ Spinna
18. UG, Skanks the Rap Martyr, King Author, Nowaah The Flood, DJ Tekwun, The Bad Seed, Zagnif Nori – Strength In Numbers produced by The Custodian Of Records
19. Planet Asia & Goretex – Return To Power produced by Supreme Da Almighty
20. L.E.O. & Last Measure – Ample Time produced by Plague MD
21. Alpha Faktion – Breaking Ground produced by Chess Pain
22. IDE – Mic Hog produced by DJ Enyoutee
23. Planet Asia – Over The Airwaves produced by Plague MD
24. Starvin B – The Flame Thrower produced by Plague MD
25. Planet Asia, Tone Cuff, Krumb Snatcha – Sacred Math Remix produced by Mr. Jack
I have yet to listen to this but I HAD to get it out there. DJ Enyoutee started releasing some singles months ago, and I had made the suggestion that these should be compiled in some form or fashion and I was told that was definitely going to be happening. And the Power Of Words is that thought to fruition.
I mean just look at this lineup! There are so many ill spittas and producers on this thing you can not go wrong! This is the kind of project that we run this site for! Awesome lineup and technically you can get it for free. But if you don’t put something down on a project of this nature…I am calling it right now…bitch move.
Put to the cause and support good music!
This is joint from DJ Skizz’s album, High Powered, just goes hard. Milano Constatine and Nems spit some silos out at you and none were spared.
Damn. This track…is going to stay on repeat for a minute.
Shabaam Sahdeeq links up with Planet Asia and Milano Constantine for this single off of DotGoIt.com’s forthcoming 10th Anniversary Mixtape. First off, this track is that fire that stalks you down a dark alley and then throttles your eardrums. The styles of each emcee are really complimentary over this DJ Ready Cee production.
Secondly, huge shout out to DotGotIt!. I think moreso than another blog, they have delivered rawness at an incredibly consistent pace. They haver personally put me on to many dope artists and projects that I may have never checked for. And truly that’s the purpose of what we should be doing. We are not necessarily taste makers, we are just making fans more aware of what’s out there. 10 Years in the game…congratulations!
Artist: Alpha Faktion
Album: Creative Control
- Stand Up (prod. DJ Raz)
- Price Tags (prod. Vherbal)
- Last Hours (prod. L’undercover Sismographe)
- Another Day pt. 2 (prod. Supreme Da Almighty)
- The Real Truth” (ft. Planet Asia, Skanks, Zagnif Nori & Dready Kruger (prod. Ayatollah)
- Move Back (prod. Alterbeats)
- The Formation (prod. Custodian of Records)
- Let Em Watch (prod. Vherbal)
- System Shutdown (prod. Marco Polo)
- The Shining (f. Milano Constantine) (prod. Vherbal)
- Divide the Fortress (f. Mic Handz) (prod. DJ Skizz)
- Creative Control (Skit) (prod. Chess Pain)
- Creative Control (prod. Nottz)
- The Lineage (prod. Marley Marl)
I waited for this album for three plus years from Alpha Faktion. Their EP, Truth, Lies, & Audiotape is a staple in a very crowded iTunes Library. So when Azwun, Kraze, and DJ Enyoutee finally dropped their new project, Creative Control my expectations were extraordinarily high. But this is what the team did in the process of making this album while I waited anxiously: They made something that was timeless.
Newness from Milano Constantine who dropped one of the tightest projects thus far of 2017, The Way We Were. Constantine is a legit wordsmith…
“Heavyweight…I’ll crack your armor…looking like a black Spartan….”
And the beat by Prete Rosso is preemo. J-Bux drops the second verse and it too is pretty ill.