Ant-Hero is the title track from Slaine and Termanology’s album. It is also the toughest track in an album FULL of them. The album itself is ominous and filled with darkness which makes it one of my personal favorites this year. This track has got some gritty production form none other than DJ Premier and guest spots from Bun B and Everlast.
PRhyme is comprised of DJ Premier and Royce Da 5’9″ and they are about to unleash a righteous fury on December 9th with their self-titled album dropping. This cut is very much a teaser. Enough so that you may yell at the computer screen because it ended all too quickly. But it’s a great combination to say the least. We will have something to look forward to for the holidays.
Diabolic scores a major win for his forthcoming album, Fightin’ Words, with this DJ Premier produced single. Now to be perfectly honest, if I didn’t see the credit, I wouldn’t have been able to ID this as Primo production. It certainly has a dark sound which suits Diabolic just fine. He flings words at the listener that leave us scrambling to keep up with the ill metaphors and wordplay. Album drops in late September.
I am breaking that rule again where I refuse to showcase freestyles over someone else’s beats. I just can’t simply ignore the fact that Bekay went in over this DJ Premier beat, so I was forced to break my rule or else commit a worse sin and not share this with you. You can find this track on J-Ronin’s Freestyle Files Vol. 2.
I am a big fan of Bekay’s work and I understand he is working on a new album, SURVIVORMAN. Got to keep checking back for that.
Source: I Knew This Was Coming!
1. Intro (Giants On The Earth) (produced by Apathy)
2. Demigodz Is Back (produced by Apathy)
3. Dumb High ft. Open Mic (produced by Apathy)
4. Never Take Me Out ft. Termanology (produced by Teddy Roxpin)
5. Just Can’t Quit ft. Scoop Deville (produced by Apathy)
6. Worst Nightmare (produced by DJ Premier)
7. Can’t Fool Me ft. Eternia (produced by Apathy)
8. DGZ x NYGz ft. Panchi of NYG’z & DJ Premier (produced by Chumzilla)
9. Dead In The Middle (produced by Apathy)
10. The Gospel According To… ft. Planetary of Outerspace (produced by Skammadix)
11. Raiders Cap (produced by Apathy)
12. The Fallen Angels (produced by Apathy)
13. The Summer Of Sam (produced by The Snowgoons)
14. Tomax & Xamot (produced by Will C.)
15. Captain Caveman ft. RA The Rugged Man (produced by Teddy Roxpin)
16. Audi 5000 (produced by Marco Polo)
I was modestly excited about this project. I say modestly because usually when a collective like this comes together for an album the expectations far exceed the product. With that being said, that is not the case with this album. This album is incredibly refined with proper production and scintillating rhyme schemes. KILLmatic is a complete project.
I’m diggin’ this video from Vinnie Paz. I enjoy this style with the special effects. It’s different and keeps you entertained. But let me not fail to mention the fact that this joint is produced by DJ Premier. Pretty dope track. The tracklisting for his forthcoming album, God Of The Serengeti also looks dope. Check it:
1.) “Shadow Of The Guillotine” f/ Q-Unique (produced by DJ Lethal)
2.) “Slum Chemist” (produced by C-Lance)
3.) “The Oracle” (produced by DJ Premier)
4.) “And Your Blood Will Blot Out The Sun” f/ Immortal Technique & Poison Pen (produced by Tony Kenyatta)
5.) “Last Breath” f/ Chris Rivers (aka Baby Pun) & Whispers (produced by C-Lance)
6.) “Crime Library” f/ Blaq Poet (produced by Marco Polo)
7. “Feign Submission” (Interlude) (produced by JBL the Titan)
8. “Duel To The Death” f/ Mobb Deep (produced by Stu Bangas)
9.) “Problem Solver” f/ Scarface (produced by The Arcitype)
10.) “Battle Hymn” f/ Apathy, King Syze, Crypt the Warchild, Jus Allah, Esoteric, Blacastan, Celph Titled & Planetary (produced by Mr. Green)
11.) “Geometry of Business” f/ La Coka Nostra (produced by Havoc)
12.) “Jake LaMotta” (produced by Illinformed)
13.) “7 Fires Of Prophecy” f/ Tragedy Khadafi (produced by Beatnick Dee)
14.) “Cheesesteaks” (produced by Psycho Les)
15.) “Cold, Dark, and Empty” f/ FT and Smoke (produced by Jack Of All Trades)
16. “Razor Gloves” f/ R.A. the Rugged Man (produced by MTK)
17.) “Wolves Amongst The Sheep” f/ Kool G. Rap & Block McCloud (produced by C-Lance)
18.) “You Can’t Be Neutral On A Moving Train” (produced by C-Lance & JBL the Titan)
19.) “Kingdom Crusher” f/ Block McCloud (produced by Paul Nice)
When DJ Premier cosigns…folks better listen. You can’t get a better ringing endorsement then that. Khaleel, and Durdy Dan for that matter, show and prove that they have skill and talent in abundance. Start getting familiar.