Here’s another video single from DJ Muggs and Roc Marciano’s album, Kaos. This song just sound, looks, and feels like nostalgia. Muggs lacing the vibe with some dusty jazz flavor while Marciano fills in the gaps with a flow and rhymes completely unique to the industry. This collaborative project was a genius move. The two artists fit so well together.
Here’s some of that heat from one of the toughest albums out this year, Gems From The Equinox. Meyhem Lauren and DJ Muggs proved to be a deadly force and this song is the perfect sample to get an idea of what they cooked up in the kitchen. The sound on the album is a lot like this song….really big! Enjoy this dope record.
Here’s some headnod shit from Meyhem Lauren and DJ Muggs’ forthcoming album, Gems From The Equinox. And, for real, Lauren sounds crisper than ever on this cut! And this production and pairing really suit Roc Marciano as well. Dope first single should build great anticipation for the album dropping in a couple of weeks.
Album: Heavy Metal Kings
1. Keeper Of The Seven Keys (Produced by C-Lance)
2. Eye Is The King (Produced by Junior Makhno)
3. Impaled Nazarene (Produced by Grand Finale)
4. Children Of God (Produced by ILL Bill)
5. Blood Meridian (Produced by Gem Crates)
6. Oath Of The Goat (Produced by Vherbal)
7. King Diamond (Produced by ILL Bill)
8. The Vice Of Killing featuring Reef the Lost Cauze and Sabac Red (Produced by Sicknature)
9. Devil’s Rebels featuring Crypt the Warchild (Produced by Shuko)
10. Age Of Quarrel (Produced by Jack of all Trades)
11. Metal In Your Mouth featuring Q-Unique and Slaine (Produced by Jack of all Trades)
12. Terror Network (Produced by C-Lance)
13. Leviathan (The Spell Of Kingu) – (Produced by DJ Muggs)
14. The Crown Is Mine (Produced by C-Lance)
15. Splatterfest (Produced by C-Lance)
16. The Final Call (Produced by ILL Bill)
I have been waiting for something of this audible velocity to hit my ear drums. Heavy Metal Kings is intelligent, sadistic, and raw. Most of the songs found there within will hit you like a bullet train. With that being said, I understand why this release may not be for everybody. This is not the album that you are going to get good vibes from. This is not something you are going to chill to. You are not going to rock this at a party. This is something for your senses to devour.
- Molotov Cocktail
- History Of Angels
- The Rock Rock On
- Smoke Smarter
- Pow Wow Drums
- Kill A Man
Straight, no chaser. That’s the effect that this mixtape has on you. There are no guests. There is no auto-tune. There are no sing-song choruses. Bambu and DJ Muggs stand in the midst of hip hop purity with, Los Angeles, Philippines Mixtape.