This joint from Kingdom Come’s album, All Beasts Show Their Teeth 2, is just so ill. The beat from C-Lance is absolutely perfect. The string sample gives this song the right touch of darkness needed for the lyricism demonstrated by Kingdom Come and Conway’s lyricism.
The whole album bangs, so I suggest you cop.
Producer Max Julian puts a little soul into this track, Bulletproof Backpacks, that features some gully bars from Conway and King Magnetic. The Machine and Magnetic prove to be a great combo over this production from Julian. Good music right here!
Artist: Pull The Fuckin’ Trigger (Sutter Kain x Donnie Darko x Apollo Valdez)
Album: Until It’s My Time To Die
- Moments OF Death
- Cocaine Rap (ft. Sutter Kain x Danny)
- Nigh Vision
- Raw Rap (ft. Sediztikk)
- Jedi (ft. Lavar Ave)
- New Jersey Drive Pt. 3
- Trigger Music (ft. Taino)
- Knights Of Doom (ft. Taino)
- Pull The Fuckin’ Trigger (ft. Taino)
- Until It’s My Time To Die (ft. Sutter Kain)
- Slums (ft. Sabowtaj)
- Street Poems (ft. Sabowtaj)
- Bloody Snow (ft. Rhythm Writers)
- Everyday Stuggle Pt 2 (ft. Mike Sanders)
- Cocaine Rap Hanover Remix (ft. Charles Clear x Kaot Kraftsoff x ATRX)
- 2004 (ft. Conway x Black & Dirty White)
- Street Tales (ft. Jakk Frost x Black & Dirty White)
I have always been a fan of Never So Deep Records. So much so, that they even have their own category on this website. But 2017 was a very quiet year for the team musically. Actually it could be said the last couple of years it seemed that there was little music making coming from the camp. As they resume crafting the music that have endeared themselves to so many fans across the globe, it was important for the team to make a big splash in 2018. Hence we have the collaborative effort from Sutter Kain, Donnie Darko, and Appollo Valdez, known as Pull The Fuckin’ Trigger.