Some dope material coming off of Stoneface’s forthcoming album, The Stone Age, which is due out this Friday. 4th Dimension features some pretty stellar lyricism from Stoneface and guests Ras Kass and William Cooper. Definitely something for lyrics’ lovers to sink their teeth into.
A new and insightful single from William Cooper’s album, God’s Will. The emceeing, featuring Nature, and production from BP, are dope, but the message here is what needs to get through.
What Cooper is trying to get people to take notice of is that the Patriot Act is an abuse of power that can effect anyone. No one is immune from it’s abuses. You may be safe now, but one day you may not be able to say that.
We just recently reviewed William Cooper’s album, God’s Will. So we have no doubt that you will enjoy the video single for the track, Zombieland. On first glance you might think this was a video for the Walking Dead, however you soon realize as Diabolic and Cooper spit that the Zombies are analogy for the sheep that we have become in the eyes of the powerful and the government. Don’t sleep!
Artist: William Cooper
Album: God’s Will
01. Yesterday (God Frequency)
02. God’s Will (feat. Pace Won)
03. Something Ain’t Right (feat. Nature)
04. Grym Reaper
05. Never Fall
06. Blue Dreaming
07. True-n-Livin’ Nightmares (feat. Reef The Lost Cauze & Sticky Fingaz)
08. Stairway to the Matrix
9. Morpheus Prophecies (feat. Planet Asia)
10. Verbal Checkmate (feat. Killah Priest)
11. Holy Mountain (feat. Sean Price & Stoneface)
12. Secrets of Oz
13. The Cycle (feat. Ill Bill & Trife Diesel)
14. Volcanic Winter (feat. 9th Prince)
15. 7th Odyssey (feat. Timbo King & Killah Priest)
16. Channel Z
17. Zombieland (feat. Diabolic)
18. Marvelous Minds (feat. Big Twins & Big Noyd)
19. Closer to God (feat. Rah Digga)
20. MC Supremacy
21. Second Chance (feat. Stoneface)
23. The Sequel
24. My Brother’s Keeper (feat. Stoneface)
25. Ultimate Spit (feat. Young Zee)
26. Illustrious Vision
I can’t think of an album in recent memory that was this long that maintained this much consistency as does God’s Will from William Cooper. When listening to this album you will notice a cohesiveness you typically don’t associate with a project of this length. In my mind that’s just one of the things that makes this album special. There are so many individual components that contribute to making this album a must listen so let’s take a look at some of those finer points.
William Cooper drops some visuals from his forthcoming album, God’s Will. He’s got some divergent styles cooking on this track with Young Zee’s abrupt flows mixed with his own more fluid delivery. We are anxiously awaiting for his album to hit shelves on May 5th. Make sure you check that.
William Cooper and guests, Sean Price and Stoneface hop on this high energy beat provided by BP. The BPMs are ramped up for a fast paced banger in prelude to Cooper’s album release for God’s Will. The album is going to drop on May 5th.
William Cooper unleashes the first single for his upcoming album, God’s Will, which drops on May 5th. On this track, Cooper, Reef The Lost Cauze, and Sticky Fingaz deliver bars of stark realism to dash your day dreams over a powerful beat by BP.