Some dope material coming off of Stoneface’s forthcoming album, The Stone Age, which is due out this Friday. 4th Dimension features some pretty stellar lyricism from Stoneface and guests Ras Kass and William Cooper. Definitely something for lyrics’ lovers to sink their teeth into.
Artist: William Cooper
Album: God’s Will
01. Yesterday (God Frequency)
02. God’s Will (feat. Pace Won)
03. Something Ain’t Right (feat. Nature)
04. Grym Reaper
05. Never Fall
06. Blue Dreaming
07. True-n-Livin’ Nightmares (feat. Reef The Lost Cauze & Sticky Fingaz)
08. Stairway to the Matrix
9. Morpheus Prophecies (feat. Planet Asia)
10. Verbal Checkmate (feat. Killah Priest)
11. Holy Mountain (feat. Sean Price & Stoneface)
12. Secrets of Oz
13. The Cycle (feat. Ill Bill & Trife Diesel)
14. Volcanic Winter (feat. 9th Prince)
15. 7th Odyssey (feat. Timbo King & Killah Priest)
16. Channel Z
17. Zombieland (feat. Diabolic)
18. Marvelous Minds (feat. Big Twins & Big Noyd)
19. Closer to God (feat. Rah Digga)
20. MC Supremacy
21. Second Chance (feat. Stoneface)
23. The Sequel
24. My Brother’s Keeper (feat. Stoneface)
25. Ultimate Spit (feat. Young Zee)
26. Illustrious Vision
I can’t think of an album in recent memory that was this long that maintained this much consistency as does God’s Will from William Cooper. When listening to this album you will notice a cohesiveness you typically don’t associate with a project of this length. In my mind that’s just one of the things that makes this album special. There are so many individual components that contribute to making this album a must listen so let’s take a look at some of those finer points.
William Cooper and guests, Sean Price and Stoneface hop on this high energy beat provided by BP. The BPMs are ramped up for a fast paced banger in prelude to Cooper’s album release for God’s Will. The album is going to drop on May 5th.
Stoneface brings you the latest single from his forthcoming album, The Stone Age, in video format. For this single he connects with rhyme veteran Freeway to conduct a cross town caper that includes an assortment of bars to body the listener. Production is handled by BP.
The album does not as of yet have a release date other than stating…very soon. So keep a look out.