Artist: DJ Enyoutee
Album: Power Of Words
1. Milano Constantine – Flying Saucers produced by DJ Enyoutee
2. King Magnetic & SmooVth – Broadcasting Live produced by Haleem The GodBrother
3. Alpha Faktion – Creative Control “Re-Program” produced by Venom
4. D Strong & King RA – VLAD TV produced by Supreme Da Almighty
5. Realio Sparkzwell – Save My City produced by Plague MD
6. Zagnif Nori & King Author – Head Hunting produced by Plague MD
7. Dirt Platoon – ’88 produced by 3I’sYd
8. Rap P – Make It or Take It produced by Supreme Da Almighty
9. The Bad Seed – What I’m On produced by Tensho
10. Alpha Faktion & Starvin B – Inner Savage produced by Plague MD
11. Planet Asia, Tone Cuff, Krumb Snatcha – Sacred Math produced by Plague MD
12. I.N.F. – The Cycle produced by Plague MD
13. Reap – Who Knows? produced by Plague MD
14. Toxsicpreme Al-Amin – Shine produced by Rebelxgenius
15. D.V. Alias Khryst, Rock of Heltah Skeltah, Lord Have Mercy – Veteran Status Remix produced by DLP
16. Whichcraft – Bring The Light produced Plague MD
17. Born Unique & Milano Constantine – Destruct produced by DJ Spinna
18. UG, Skanks the Rap Martyr, King Author, Nowaah The Flood, DJ Tekwun, The Bad Seed, Zagnif Nori – Strength In Numbers produced by The Custodian Of Records
19. Planet Asia & Goretex – Return To Power produced by Supreme Da Almighty
20. L.E.O. & Last Measure – Ample Time produced by Plague MD
21. Alpha Faktion – Breaking Ground produced by Chess Pain
22. IDE – Mic Hog produced by DJ Enyoutee
23. Planet Asia – Over The Airwaves produced by Plague MD
24. Starvin B – The Flame Thrower produced by Plague MD
25. Planet Asia, Tone Cuff, Krumb Snatcha – Sacred Math Remix produced by Mr. Jack
I have yet to listen to this but I HAD to get it out there. DJ Enyoutee started releasing some singles months ago, and I had made the suggestion that these should be compiled in some form or fashion and I was told that was definitely going to be happening. And the Power Of Words is that thought to fruition.
I mean just look at this lineup! There are so many ill spittas and producers on this thing you can not go wrong! This is the kind of project that we run this site for! Awesome lineup and technically you can get it for free. But if you don’t put something down on a project of this nature…I am calling it right now…bitch move.
Put to the cause and support good music!
Here’s a video single from Rawmatik’s brand new album, The States vs. Rawmatik, which just dropped today and features an assortment of dope artists. This particular single features lyricism from Cali Agents’ Rasco and Bankai Fam’s front man, Skanks. The track is a high energy joint that is bound to fire you up.
Make sure you check the album.
Artist: Alpha Faktion
Album: Creative Control
- Stand Up (prod. DJ Raz)
- Price Tags (prod. Vherbal)
- Last Hours (prod. L’undercover Sismographe)
- Another Day pt. 2 (prod. Supreme Da Almighty)
- The Real Truth” (ft. Planet Asia, Skanks, Zagnif Nori & Dready Kruger (prod. Ayatollah)
- Move Back (prod. Alterbeats)
- The Formation (prod. Custodian of Records)
- Let Em Watch (prod. Vherbal)
- System Shutdown (prod. Marco Polo)
- The Shining (f. Milano Constantine) (prod. Vherbal)
- Divide the Fortress (f. Mic Handz) (prod. DJ Skizz)
- Creative Control (Skit) (prod. Chess Pain)
- Creative Control (prod. Nottz)
- The Lineage (prod. Marley Marl)
I waited for this album for three plus years from Alpha Faktion. Their EP, Truth, Lies, & Audiotape is a staple in a very crowded iTunes Library. So when Azwun, Kraze, and DJ Enyoutee finally dropped their new project, Creative Control my expectations were extraordinarily high. But this is what the team did in the process of making this album while I waited anxiously: They made something that was timeless.
This is another single from Endemic Emerald and Skanks’ forthcoming album, Rapsploitation. I love the static and pop in the production with that lingering piano loop from Endemic. Skanks adds the perfect verbal punch needed to the track. And of course dopeness loves company, so Rim and Shatike, also show capable of serving up some certified illness.
The album is due out on May 30th.
You are either part of Bankai Nation, or you aren’t. There is no gray area. As for me and my squad, we are definitely on board. This new joint from Bankai Fam is an anthem of sorts produced by Astronote from their latest project, Civil War. Check that out if you are late to the party!
So I have a post with Spit Gemz today and one with Skanks but why don’t we tie them together with this cut from Eff Yoo and Rediculous’ album, The Eff Word. Chinese Super Ninjas is a dope posse cut that also includes bars from G.S. Advance.
There’s a really good mix of bars and styles on this cut, but my favorite line comes from Skanks:
…I never served time, I always made my time serve me…
Man, I like that wordplay.
Skanks and Endemic Emerald are doing their part as artists to address the brutality that is plaguing the United States currently as we hear of countless stories where police are acting indiscriminately with deadly force in the black community.
What I like about this video is that it was done with a lot of thought and the message remains prevalent throughout the music.
This is a video single from the collaborative project, Rapsploitation.
Endemic unleashes a bluesy and soulful production for Skanks’ thoughtful phrases as it regards to the ‘trouble’ that surrounds him. He references the violence against the black community, the loss of his childhood heroes, Hulk Hogan and Bill Cosby, and the perception that Black Lives Matter is somehow a racist propaganda. He really goes in on this one.
The two have a collaborative album in the works, Rapsploitation, dropping in February 2016. So check back for more information. I am sure there will be more coming.
DJ Ready Cee brings the collective forces of KAMALA and Bankai Fam together for the first single to his album, Order 66, which is due out on December 19th.
I was going to single out El Gant and Skanks’ bars but as you listen to each emcee you come to realize that each emcee comes correct. The cut is impressive and the album is bound to be more of the same. Check it when the time is right!
I am not going to let this one slip through the tracks (haha). Gstats just released his project, Syke Ward, and I was one of the first in line to cop it. First off, Shinigamie Records, has a proven track record of dropping some dope material. Gstats drops some rough and rugged flows throughout the release, but this posse cut right here, was definitely and ‘oh wow’ moment.
If you are feeling it, make sure drop some scratch on the album.