365 is given the visual testament as a tribute to Apollo Brown’s project, Sincerely, Detroit. Here you have that vintage Apollo Brown sound incorporated around wordsmiths, Ro Spit, NameTag, and Ty Farris. And I find myself really focused on Farris’ sixteen as his cadence really keeps you on the hook here.
Make sure you have this project in your collection!
I don’t know why I thought Decompoze was just a producer, because obviously that is incorrect. His pengame is tight along with his apt production with the Motown Funk for his latest single, The Breakdown, which will be off of his forthcoming album, Maintain Composure which is due out on July 4th. His cohorts for this particular arrangement our Ro Spit and OneBeLo.
Ro Spit’s Glass Ceiling Project is dropping tomorrow. I know there’s a lot of projects do out tomorrow, but you should definitely check this one out. This track is the “who’s who” of Detroit hip hop.
Artist: Magestik Legend
Album: To Be Continued…Chapter 1 Mixtape (Untagged)
- Intro (prod. by The Audible Doctor)
- Bout Freedom (prod. by Astronote)
- Blood, Sweat, Tears (prod. by Bean One)
- Postal Service (prod. by Pete Cannon)
- All Eye Know (prod by Astronote)
- Larry Brown (Paystyle)
- Get Doe (prod. by Magestik Legend)
- The Showbiz (prod. by Astronote)
- Pop Metal (ft. MarvWon and Ro Spit) (prod. by Astronote)
- Crack Rules (prod. by Marink D)
- Where Can I Start (ft. Fes Roc) (prod by Hill Inc.)
- Day Break (ft. Othello) (prod. by 14KT)
- Shoot The Breeze (prod. by Oznoh)
- CARBON (prod. by Astronote)
I won’t spent a whole lot of time big uppin’ this release after giving a more extensive review of Chapter 2 earlier. Magestik Legend is talented and is backed by some talented producers and guest emcees on this release. I am just trying to get the populous prepped for his November 30th release, The Great Escape. My favorite off of this joint is the track All Eye Know. You can stream and download this mixtape (separated tracks version) below.