Who better to echo the codes of the street than the one and only Kool G Rap, Termanology, and Saigon? Everyone is gunning for the spot…for your spot. So stick to the protocol, ya dig? This song is tough. MoSS has got the horns blowing and the drums a snapping on this joint.
There’s so much more from G Rap, and you need to check out his album, Return Of The Don.
Jealousy & Envy is just one of the many dope tracks off of MoSS’ new album, Marching to the Sound of My Own Drum. I love the drums and the horns utilized for this production. And Termanology and Slaine maintain their cool with the haters and detractors to their very own success. Some really nice flows and bars with this music.
A beast, that’s what Red Eye is when he gets behind the microphone. I have no idea where this track is destined but for now I am just grateful for it’s appearance. Also logging mic duties for this track are Marvalyss and MidaZ. MoSS hooks up the production and don’t think I didn’t notice that Natural Elements vocal loop. Let these youngsters know!
It’s only fitting that on the same day, Ruste Juxx is declared our Artist Of The Year that we share yet another song he is on for 2013. I mean, lets get the year started right! This time he showcases his talent on this Vstylez banger produced by MoSS. This track serves as the lead single for Vstylez upcoming album, Masterpiece Theater. (Link provided by Kevin Nottingham)
Well, the album Machine Gun Pelly, has reached an almost mythical stature and I just hope that actually drops some day. The man is talented but they have been talking about this project for years now.
But you simply can’t deny a banger when you hear one…
Album: Devil Never Dies Mixtape
1. The Religion (prod. Silvamore)
2. My Girl, My Wife, My Mother My Bitch (prod. LuBalz)
3. The Deadzone (prod. Stoupe, cuts by Reel Drama)
4. Black and Blue Flag ft. Jaysaun (prod. Silvamore)
5. Thru The Rain ft. Blacastan (prod. Silvamore)
6. Off The Sidewalk ft. Cyrus Deshield (prod. Falside)
7. Going Down ft. Jaysaun (prod. Silvamore)
8. The Worst (prod. Statik Selektah)
9. Old English II ft. Esoteric (prod. Esoteric)
10. Burn ft. Amadeus & Chilla Jones (prod. Sicknature)
11. Envy ft. Termanology (prod. Moss)
12. It Ain’t Happenin ft. Amadeus & Blacastan (prod. Falside)
13. It’s Too Late ft. Amadeus (prod. Double Chamberz)
14. Science Of the Trife ft. Ill Bill & Q-Unique (prod. C. Lance)
15. Settin’ It Off ft. Reks, Jaysaun & Steven King (prod. Statik Selektah)
16. Trail Of Blood (prod. Statik Selektah)
18. Mind Of A Criminal (Remix) (prod. LuBalz)
Slaine was sure to be excited about the release of his debut album, A World Without Skies. Then came word that he needed to pay for sample clearance and the project would not release on the anticipated date in October. But rather than sulk over spilled milk, Slaine went right back to the lab and put together the mixtape, The Devil Never Dies for his fans. This wasn’t just slapped together. It couldn’t have been. I do know that Slaine, according to his Twitter account and the Outro of this mixtape, was hitting the studio for all night sessions trying to get this mixtape completed. Not only did he succeed in completing the project, but he earns our #2 spot for Mixtape of the Year.