This is the short Lil Fame solo track from the joint venture with the late and great Sean Price, Price Of Fame. And with Fame you always get that high energy microphone mastery this time over some amped horns produced by the man himself. Definitely check this project from 2019 if you have not already.
Oh this joint is that fiya! Quincy Tones laced something epic in my mind here! This beat and that sample are just a ridiculously dope combination. It’s perfect some lyrical roughness from Billy Danze, Lil Fame, and Teflon to rock over. It’s very gully.
And I am super excited for this Danze project, 6 Pack, to drop. I have always felt his verse and long since thought we needed a solo effort from him, and thus we have been duly rewarded.
Enjoy this record!
I’ve been looking out for music from Frank B. for years. He released a single about 10 months ago and I have been fiending for an album. Maybe we are getting closer with the release of his latest single, Don’t Go, featuring Lil Fame and Git Beats. This is just a heatrock and I would expect nothing less.
It’s time for Lil Fame to drop a solo project. The forthcoming project is called, Walk Of Fame. I think we will all be anticipating one of the hardest projects of 2018 when the album drops, and this lead single is ample indication of just that. I love this beat coupled with Fame’s one of a kind flow.
Rob Viktum’s album, Shoot The Messenger, actually drops at midnight tonight on all the digital outlets and this is the title track from the album. You’ve got the grimiest of the grimy on this joint. It’s a tough lineup of emcees with Lil Fame, Skrewtape, and Guilty Simpson on the mic. The production almost has a TV Score feel. Really dope.
I can’t wait to peep the project.
Slim One invites ‘Fizzyology’ to rock over a banger. I mean there is some serious english put on this cut. Everything is done emphatically on this track…the production and the bars put down by Lil Fame and Termanology. It’s all top notch. It was dope enough to make me pre-order the album, Ready For Whatever on iTunes.
Disclaimer: It is hard and challenging to pick 50 tracks from the thousands upon thousands that dropped this year. It is merely an attempt to list my favorite cuts of 2012. Click the links to listen to the song! I think it’s a great list. There were a lot of great songs crafted this year and I know I left off some good ones. I listened to 5,000+ tracks from 2012 alone this year, so as an artist, if you made this list you know you are on the forefront of my iTunes!
1. Said Before – Goldini Bagwell
2. Rhyme Of The Year – Nino Bless
3. Believers – Mayday
4. Outlive, Outshine – Theo3
5. War – Stryfe and Marc Byrd
This is coming straight off of Term’s G.O.Y.A. project. And when they call out hard body hip hop this is to which they refer. Sheek Louch and Lil Fame each our contributors to this cut, which leads me to mention two things:
1) Termanology is spitting some of the best bars of his career right now. I have heard him deliver several dope cameos and this album really is the culmination of that dope sound.
2) Lil Fame has to be considered one of the most consistent emcees EVER. He’s been spitting this dope shit through two decades and hasn’t changed one iota.
This is the best songs compiled from February 2012. The 2nd such compilation in our series. It’s the best way to catch up on some of the dopest singles released in the month. Nothing but the best for you guys. Enjoy the streaming excellence….
1. Slaughterhouse – Hammer Dance
2. Fatal Lucciauno – Black Hoodie Rap (ft. Spac3man)
3. Don Streat – Rapper Shot Remix (ft. Termanology and Lil Fame)
4. Illmaculate – Under Their Radar, Over Their Heads
5. Kyo Itachi x Ruste Juxx – Hardest From The Underground
6. Sutter Kain – Traitor Remix (ft. Naymez x Donnie Darko)
7. The AbSoulJah – In My Element
8. Juan Deuce – People (ft. Romen Rok)
9. Shaz Illyork – Fly Creature (ft. Spit Gemz x Carmen Indhira x Stavin’ B)
10. Just Flow x MaV – Joey Crawford
11. Godilla – Rusty Machete
12. K-Hill – The Covenant
13. Locksmith – Illuminati
Don Streat bringing out that B’More fiya. He brought a few cohorts on this one with the beat laced by none other than !llmind and cutz by DJ Grazzhoppa. This one should knock in your system for more than just a few days.