Ill Bill and Stu Bangas have a project dropping this coming Friday, Cannibal Hulk. This is a single from that very project that features longtime collaborator and friend, Goretex. It’s dark, creepy, and maybe even a little sadistic…which is alright with me.
Black God White Devil is out now! And Bad Hombres unleashes an unholy litany of violent rhymes when Ill Bill and Vinnie Paz connect with Goretex over a Giallo Point production.
I’ve gone through the album once and it may even be better than the original, but you should be the one left to decide.
This video from Guerrilla Alliance has been out for a while but I failed to post it and I am trying to rectify that now. The dark production is created by Mac The Rebel with cuts by Tone Spliff. Ill Bill joins the Alliance as they spit bars that reference Iluminati, the Occult, and the Biblical. It’s deep stuff for the enlightened mind.
If you like this cut, you can check out their album, The Dark Rift, out now!
La Coka Nostra (Slaine and Ill Bill) is back with a new album that dropped yesterday, To Thine Own Self Be True. And this is one of many bangers that you will find on the album. The ill lyricism and the production are for everybody, but this video has a darkside about it that maybe your brain shouldn’t wrap itself around. It will take you to a dark place for about three minutes, and it may take a second to get yourself readjusted after watching it.
But do yourself a favor and purchase the album for some unrelenting dope!
La Coka Nostra is back like the horsemen of the apocalypse dropping strife and pestilence through your speakers with their latest single, Waging War. On the track you get dope sixteens from both Ill Bill and Slaine, along with a strong hook from Rite Hook. Arcitype is on the beat.
The group’s album, To Thine Own Self Be True, is due out on November 4th and is not to be missed.
In my mind, Junior Makhno, is a top flight producer but sometimes his work might go unnoticed, but here’s an opportunity for you to catch up for the price of FREE. Clandestinity is a compilation of tracks that Makhno has produced over the course of the last few years with well-known, and some lesser-known artists. It’s entirely dope. Listen here if you like!
Artist: William Cooper
Album: God’s Will
01. Yesterday (God Frequency)
02. God’s Will (feat. Pace Won)
03. Something Ain’t Right (feat. Nature)
04. Grym Reaper
05. Never Fall
06. Blue Dreaming
07. True-n-Livin’ Nightmares (feat. Reef The Lost Cauze & Sticky Fingaz)
08. Stairway to the Matrix
9. Morpheus Prophecies (feat. Planet Asia)
10. Verbal Checkmate (feat. Killah Priest)
11. Holy Mountain (feat. Sean Price & Stoneface)
12. Secrets of Oz
13. The Cycle (feat. Ill Bill & Trife Diesel)
14. Volcanic Winter (feat. 9th Prince)
15. 7th Odyssey (feat. Timbo King & Killah Priest)
16. Channel Z
17. Zombieland (feat. Diabolic)
18. Marvelous Minds (feat. Big Twins & Big Noyd)
19. Closer to God (feat. Rah Digga)
20. MC Supremacy
21. Second Chance (feat. Stoneface)
23. The Sequel
24. My Brother’s Keeper (feat. Stoneface)
25. Ultimate Spit (feat. Young Zee)
26. Illustrious Vision
I can’t think of an album in recent memory that was this long that maintained this much consistency as does God’s Will from William Cooper. When listening to this album you will notice a cohesiveness you typically don’t associate with a project of this length. In my mind that’s just one of the things that makes this album special. There are so many individual components that contribute to making this album a must listen so let’s take a look at some of those finer points.
Adlib has linked up with Rob The Viking of Swollen Members for his new album, Teenagers From Marz. Adlib has been making great music for years so don’t let this song surprise you. But linking up with Rob The Viking for production definitely should make hay in getting his name buzzing even more. Adlib always has an upfront, no holds bared style, that falls front in center regardless of the production. It’s time people start taking notice. Oh not to be lost on you, this track features Ill Bill.
Artist: El Gant
Album: Beast Academy
2. Truth Hurts (feat. Torae)
3. Three Amigos (feat. Chris Webby & Ill Bill)
4. Bases Loaded (feat. Infinity Gauntlet)
5. JOAT Interlude
6. Energy (feat. J. Blanc)
7. Goldie Hawn (feat. El Da Sensei)
8. Five One Eight (feat. GGDT)
9. Mr. Miyagi
10. Three Amigos (Remix)
I first heard about El Gant when I saw him in the super group, Infinity Gauntlet. I hears his verse on the track Anti-Angelz and wrote his name down on a piece of paper so as not to forget. I then caught him in the group KAMALA and those songs were incredible. He released a mixtape, and now we have arrived at the time he drops his album, Beast Academy.
Album: World View
1. Gas Land (Frack Off) ft. Chaundon [prod. by Numonics] | World View Intro 04:31
2. Throw Away The Key [prod. by L.Ment (Canada)] 05:44
3. Bars & Hooks ft. Sean Price, The Kid Daytona & The Incomparable Shakespeare [prod. by Harry Fraud] 04:48
4. Penny [prod. by Dismas (Romania)] 02:55
5. The People’s Champions ft. Shabaam Sahdeeq, Punchline & Beretta 9 (of Killarmy) [prod. by Harry Fraud] 04:55
6. Got Class? [prod. by Fresh Nerd] 02:16
7. Notorious ft. Wordsmith, Jasiri X, Jus Daze & Capital X [prod. by Amin PaYnE (Australia)] 05:18
8. Doctor Doctor ft. GuessWho? [prod. by MajoR R.E. (Malaysia)] 04:34
9. Requiem ft. SoulStice, Ess Vee & CuzOH! Black [prod. by ATG] [add. vox by Jay Daniels (Australia) & Mark Deez] 04:40
10. Melting Pot (Made In America) ft. Chaundon [prod. by Numonics] 03:57
11. Rape [prod. by Fafu] 02:53
12. Rap Genius ft. Perseverance & Chino XL [prod. by The White Shadow (Norway)] 03:51
13. It’s Not Possible [prod. by Recluse Crew (Finland)] 01:42
14. #AaronSwartz ft. L*A*W [prod. by Steel Tipped Dove] 03:28
15. The World Is Yours ft. Sha Stimuli & Viro The Virus [prod. by Dominant1 (Malawi)] 03:53
16. Imperialism ft. C-Rayz Walz & Reks [prod. by Jonny Lupo (Moldova)] 04:08
17. Radio 2.0 ft. KRS-One, Dug Infinite, Brimstone127 & Mista Lawnge (of Black Sheep) [prod. by Vice Souletric] 04:51
18. Metal Music ft. El Gant, ILL BILL, Tenacity & Blame One [prod. by Tranzformer] 05:09
19. Go! ft. Joell Ortiz, Slug (of Atmosphere) & Maya Azucena [prod. by Domingo] 03:25
This review for AWKWORD’s World View has been a long time coming. It’s a long time coming for two reasons: 1) AWKWORD has been working on his magnum opus for well over three years 2) I took another two months to digest the project in between other releases. But here we are at the moment of reckoning to determine what makes World View special, or if it’s indeed special at all.