Artist: DJ Enyoutee
Album: Power Of Words
1. Milano Constantine – Flying Saucers produced by DJ Enyoutee
2. King Magnetic & SmooVth – Broadcasting Live produced by Haleem The GodBrother
3. Alpha Faktion – Creative Control “Re-Program” produced by Venom
4. D Strong & King RA – VLAD TV produced by Supreme Da Almighty
5. Realio Sparkzwell – Save My City produced by Plague MD
6. Zagnif Nori & King Author – Head Hunting produced by Plague MD
7. Dirt Platoon – ’88 produced by 3I’sYd
8. Rap P – Make It or Take It produced by Supreme Da Almighty
9. The Bad Seed – What I’m On produced by Tensho
10. Alpha Faktion & Starvin B – Inner Savage produced by Plague MD
11. Planet Asia, Tone Cuff, Krumb Snatcha – Sacred Math produced by Plague MD
12. I.N.F. – The Cycle produced by Plague MD
13. Reap – Who Knows? produced by Plague MD
14. Toxsicpreme Al-Amin – Shine produced by Rebelxgenius
15. D.V. Alias Khryst, Rock of Heltah Skeltah, Lord Have Mercy – Veteran Status Remix produced by DLP
16. Whichcraft – Bring The Light produced Plague MD
17. Born Unique & Milano Constantine – Destruct produced by DJ Spinna
18. UG, Skanks the Rap Martyr, King Author, Nowaah The Flood, DJ Tekwun, The Bad Seed, Zagnif Nori – Strength In Numbers produced by The Custodian Of Records
19. Planet Asia & Goretex – Return To Power produced by Supreme Da Almighty
20. L.E.O. & Last Measure – Ample Time produced by Plague MD
21. Alpha Faktion – Breaking Ground produced by Chess Pain
22. IDE – Mic Hog produced by DJ Enyoutee
23. Planet Asia – Over The Airwaves produced by Plague MD
24. Starvin B – The Flame Thrower produced by Plague MD
25. Planet Asia, Tone Cuff, Krumb Snatcha – Sacred Math Remix produced by Mr. Jack
I have yet to listen to this but I HAD to get it out there. DJ Enyoutee started releasing some singles months ago, and I had made the suggestion that these should be compiled in some form or fashion and I was told that was definitely going to be happening. And the Power Of Words is that thought to fruition.
I mean just look at this lineup! There are so many ill spittas and producers on this thing you can not go wrong! This is the kind of project that we run this site for! Awesome lineup and technically you can get it for free. But if you don’t put something down on a project of this nature…I am calling it right now…bitch move.
Put to the cause and support good music!
IDE’s album, Breathe Easy, is a stalwart from 2016, and Nirvana is an acid trip from that album in the form of a video single. The music from Lucky Loopiano and Kelly Finnigan is trippy and abstract while IDE serves as the wordplay wizard.
I know I have mentioned this before, but I am going to make mention of it again. IDE’s flow and wordplay have become more and more advanced with every release and heads are starting to take notice.
I hope to hear more from Creative Juices soon.
Creative Juices and Alpha Faktion link up when IDE and DJ Enyoutee team up for this banger, entitled Mic Hog. Enyoutee brings in the guitar licks over the snapping drums and IDE show an ever evolving repetoire as an emcee. He is flipping some serious non-stop lyricism on this track and continues to really show how refined his craft as an emcee is evolving.
Be sure to check out Alpha Faktion’s new album, which I think is dropping soon.
Broken Vessel is the second video from U.G.’s new album, Portals. Again, you will not find a style similar to that of U.G. around. And neither will you find the production stylings of IDE. This project was molded and crafted for years…literally. The ear for perfection can be heard throughout the project. In the video description of this track, the words “mechanical” and “orchestra” are used. That sounds appropriate. This is a “mechanical orchestra” by U.G. and IDE leaving a unique stamp in 2016.
Well after waiting approximately three years, today was the day that U.G. (Cella Dwellas) and IDE released the magnum opus, Portals. I honestly thought this project was never going to drop. So today I am proud to spread the word on something amazing! Portals is an incredible endeavor in the crafting of boom-bap.
This video is just the tip of the iceberg for what you have in store when you cop this album. The lyrical diversity of U.G. and IDE’s sterling production make this a must have.
UG’s forthcoming album, Portals, is my White Whale. I have been waiting for it forever and for the longest time, I thought it was never going to drop. I thought it was just going to be shelved. But now we have proof of life with the IDE produced single, The Mystic. On this track you get to hear UG flip a one of a kind style over a production that actually caters to the word…”mystic”.
Even greater news is that we have a release date for the new album. It’s dropping on October 21st. Make sure you notate that on your calendar.
The Defiant III are up to no good with the release of the single, Crossfire. IDE, Alucard, and Jise each drop some gems over a production from Warryn Syde. The whole track strikes me something ferocious with a captivating dark piano riff operating snapping snares.
Purge Season is dropping in the fall.
In my mind, Junior Makhno, is a top flight producer but sometimes his work might go unnoticed, but here’s an opportunity for you to catch up for the price of FREE. Clandestinity is a compilation of tracks that Makhno has produced over the course of the last few years with well-known, and some lesser-known artists. It’s entirely dope. Listen here if you like!
IDE releases the third single from his near impeccable album with Lucky Loopiano, Breathe Easy. However, while most of the album is produced by Loopiano, this one is self-produced. This makes sense since IDE is an extremely accomplished producer.
If you are still late on checking the album, make sure you rectify that immediately.
IDE just dropped his first album, Breathe Easy, after a six year hiatus. I gave it one complete listen this morning and it is incredibly impressive. I think that you will find the production and the lyricism to be damn near impeccable. I’d love to tell you that it’s ‘raw’ hip hop but the truth of the matter is that this release is really polished. A very mature project. I strongly encourage you to pick this up at your earliest convenience.