Artist: DJ Enyoutee
Album: Power Of Words
1. Milano Constantine – Flying Saucers produced by DJ Enyoutee
2. King Magnetic & SmooVth – Broadcasting Live produced by Haleem The GodBrother
3. Alpha Faktion – Creative Control “Re-Program” produced by Venom
4. D Strong & King RA – VLAD TV produced by Supreme Da Almighty
5. Realio Sparkzwell – Save My City produced by Plague MD
6. Zagnif Nori & King Author – Head Hunting produced by Plague MD
7. Dirt Platoon – ’88 produced by 3I’sYd
8. Rap P – Make It or Take It produced by Supreme Da Almighty
9. The Bad Seed – What I’m On produced by Tensho
10. Alpha Faktion & Starvin B – Inner Savage produced by Plague MD
11. Planet Asia, Tone Cuff, Krumb Snatcha – Sacred Math produced by Plague MD
12. I.N.F. – The Cycle produced by Plague MD
13. Reap – Who Knows? produced by Plague MD
14. Toxsicpreme Al-Amin – Shine produced by Rebelxgenius
15. D.V. Alias Khryst, Rock of Heltah Skeltah, Lord Have Mercy – Veteran Status Remix produced by DLP
16. Whichcraft – Bring The Light produced Plague MD
17. Born Unique & Milano Constantine – Destruct produced by DJ Spinna
18. UG, Skanks the Rap Martyr, King Author, Nowaah The Flood, DJ Tekwun, The Bad Seed, Zagnif Nori – Strength In Numbers produced by The Custodian Of Records
19. Planet Asia & Goretex – Return To Power produced by Supreme Da Almighty
20. L.E.O. & Last Measure – Ample Time produced by Plague MD
21. Alpha Faktion – Breaking Ground produced by Chess Pain
22. IDE – Mic Hog produced by DJ Enyoutee
23. Planet Asia – Over The Airwaves produced by Plague MD
24. Starvin B – The Flame Thrower produced by Plague MD
25. Planet Asia, Tone Cuff, Krumb Snatcha – Sacred Math Remix produced by Mr. Jack
I have yet to listen to this but I HAD to get it out there. DJ Enyoutee started releasing some singles months ago, and I had made the suggestion that these should be compiled in some form or fashion and I was told that was definitely going to be happening. And the Power Of Words is that thought to fruition.
I mean just look at this lineup! There are so many ill spittas and producers on this thing you can not go wrong! This is the kind of project that we run this site for! Awesome lineup and technically you can get it for free. But if you don’t put something down on a project of this nature…I am calling it right now…bitch move.
Put to the cause and support good music!
The Jigmastas made their long awaited return to the hip hop scene last year and it really was a sight for sore eyes. DJ Spinna and Kriminul have born witness to the deterioration of hip hop over the course of the last decade and heading back to the frontlines to provide the “resurgence” needed. Spinna always provides a smooth and eloquent production featuring pianos and horns, while Kriminul blesses the mic with his distance voice and fresh delivery.
This is what the game needed! Check out their album, Resurgence, NOW!
Do You serves as the bonus track to Shabaam Sahdeeq’s forthcoming album Keepers Of The Lost Art which is due out next Tuesday. As an older head, you can tell who produced this before you even see the credits. DJ Spinna is just one of those unique talents who has his own lane when it comes to production. Enjoy the single and check for the album next week.
It’s a great day for hip hop. The Jigmastas are back at it again making music. The blurb attached to this song says it has been a ‘five year hiatus’ but it seems more like ten to me. I will have to go back and see if I missed something. The Jigmastas were the team in the late 1990s and early 2000s. I fiended for those DJ Spinna beats and Kriminul rhymes. Now I can become addicted all over again as they are going to drop and EP entitled Resurgence very soon and a full length in the fall. I can’t wait. So for older hip hop heads, lets celebrate this reunion, and for the younger, get acquainted with some of the best in the business!
Shabaam Sahdeeq is undoubtedly a busy man and to show how much work he has been putting in lately, he’s assembled Degrees Of Separation for established fans and new listeners a like to get acquainted with what he’s been up to lately. Degrees Of Separation includes a lot of the dope singles we have featured on HHD this year, a lot of guest shots that he’s been on, and some newer tracks I hadn’t heard yet.
As for my favorites? I am glad you asked. It’s got the Harry Fraud produced Futuristic which is one of my favorites not only of Sahdeeq but by any artist this year. I am also partial to the Lewis Parker produced Walking On A Razor. I am sure that you will appreciate the talent the man brings to the table after listening to the project and find a few favorites of your own.
My man Praverb hooked us up when he sent over this joint. First off I enjoy any production from DJ Spinna. He doesn’t seem to produce much hip hop anymore but does not disappoint when he does. For me this track is a blending of old and new. Mike Zoot, El Da Sensei, and DJ Spinna have been around for a while and I am new to the styles of Cashus Flow. But the latter actually drops the best verse in my mind. I am looking forward to hearing more from this artist. His new album, Lamplighter’s Delight drops this month.