Twin Eagles is the combination of Sycksyllables and Dephchyld and they really bring their A-Game with this new track entitled, Godflow. And of coarse you add dope production from C-Lance and guest bars from Ras Kass isn’t going to hurt the cause. Very hypnotic production with strong lyrical fortitude is always going to equal a win.
Be on the lookout for more from Twin Eagles…I believe they may have an album dropping on December 7th if the research is right.
Vinnie Paz lets loose another video from his solo project from last year, The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store. Vinnie is narrating on the evil than men do for the sake of the dollar and the control it has over people. The track also features a gritty hook from Eamon and production from C-Lance.
Hopefully you have already checked the album, if not, go check it out now.
Abyss brings us an uptempo single that features bars from family favorite M-Dot, production from C-Lance, and vocal stylings from Aisling Peartree. The song is fire and bound to bring life to your evening. Get up and get something!
I have an old Masstapeace album that I haven’t listened to for years, but I don’t remember it sounding quite this good. I might have to check out the older stuff again, because their latest work has been pretty dope. This C-Lance production serves as the rubber room for the team’s chaotic styles.
Be on the lookout for their new album dropping soon.
New video from Madchild’s forthcoming album, Silver Tongue Devil, which also serves as an introduction to the newest member of the Battle Axe family, Demrick. Madchild drops tha demented lyricism and Demrick has a very straight forward and heavy flow. C-Lance on the production.
Masstapeace is back after a three year hiatus with their lead single from their forthcoming project dropping in 2015. This song, produced by C-Lance, is certain fire. I have a Masstapeace album and I don’t remember the crew ripping like this for sure. It certainly makes me curious what this new album is going to sound like. Stay tuned.
Artist: Matt Maddox
Album: Righteous Fury (Amazon, iTunes)
1. No Country For Old Men produced by Engineer
2. Interlude produced by Sultan Mir
3. Sick & Tired cuts by TMB produced by Sultan Mir
4. BARbarians ft Godilla, UG & Born Unique produced by Hellzwind
5. Work ft Mina Fedora produced by Skammadix
6. El Mariachi produced by Nemesis
7. The Get Back ft King Magnetic produced by Skammadix
8. Comedy Pt 1 produced by Skammadix
9. Murder Weapons ft Swann Cuts by TMB produced by C Lance (of Jedi Mind Tricks)
10. Spider Man ft Adlib & Reef The Lost Cauze produced by Vanderslice
11. Mjolnir ft Burke the Jurke Cuts by TMB produced by C Lance (of Jedi Mind Tricks)
12. King Killer produced by Sicknature (of Germany’s Snowgoons)
13. Olympus Has Fallen Cuts by TMB produced by Hellzwind
14. Upon A Pale Horse ft Edd Bundy Cuts by TMB produced by the UK’s Edd Bundy
15. Comedy Pt 2 produced by Skammadix
16. A Time To Kill Cuts by TMB produced by Hellzwind
17. Street Art ft Tragedy Khadafi Cuts by TMB produced by Skammadix
18. Reality’s a Bitch produced by Skammadix
19. Show Must Go On produced by Nemesis
Some albums ease a listener into the moment, while others grab you by the throat and demand your attention. Righteous Fury, the most recent album from Matt Maddox, is going to fall in the latter category. From the instant you hear the first cut. you are both engaged and threatened by what you hear. You are threatened because, from the jump, you find out that Maddox is not going to be mincing words and he will name names of those siting on the pedestals. He has thrown ‘today’s hip hop’ on it’s head and as a listener you can not remove the headphones, you become obligated to listen to this release from start to finish.
I am not sure if I even remember the original. I will have to go back and check for it in my iTunes. But what I do know for sure, is that this track is a beautiful piece of work. It’s easily one of the top five tracks I have heard from Rite Hook. C-Lance really gave this track a ton of character with this joint. Definitely one of those songs that will stick in your head (like so many Rite Hook songs do when you listen to them). The new album, From The Wrong, drops in a couple of weeks. Be ready.
The liar and thief is back with a vengeance. Diabolic starting right back where he left off with his new single, Mission Statement. This track is off of his soon to be released album, Fightin’ Words. The track is produced by C-Lance.